RTO stands for Regional Transport Office, RTO Maharashtra , DL ,Vehicle registration & Contacts details :, RTO Maharashtra an office that is responsible for managing a region’s transport. RTO’s have both public and private transport responsibilities like road traffic management, bus and train operations, air services, planning transport systems and road construction.
|RTO Code||RTO Office Location|
|MH-03||Mumbai (East) Wadala|
|MH03||Mumbai (East) Worli|
|MH12||Pune Sangam Bridge|
|MH||RTO CODE PDF DOWNLOAD|
Some of the most important Services Provide RTO Maharashtra :
- Issuing Learner driving license and driving license
- Issuing Commercial driving license
- Issuing International driving license
- Registration of vehicles
- Re-registration of vehicles
- Issuing Fitness certificate for commercial vehicles
- Road tax payment – private and commercial
How to Apply Driving License in RTO Maharashtra
Here are the steps you need to follow to apply online for a driving licence:
- Step 2: Fill all the details and submit the forms at the local RTO.
- Step 3: Submit all the necessary documents
- Step 4: Obtain a slot for the driving test
- Step 5: Once you have passed the test, you will get your license in 2 to 3 weeks
- Step 6: The form can be also submitted and uploaded online by following the below steps-
- Step 1: Visit sarathi.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Application for new DL’.
- Step 3: Click on ‘New driving license’
- Step 4: Enter all the required details and submit all the documents
- Step 5: You will be given an application number
- Step 6: You can also schedule your driving license test
- Step 7: Appear for the test on the given day
- Step 8: If you pass the test, you will receive your driving license in a few days
How to Check the Vehicle Owner details of RTO Maharashtra Car & Bike ?
Find out here who the owner is, where you can contact them, and what you need to do next.
Steps to find Owner’s name, Engine Number, and Other Detailed information about any vehicle in MH
These are the steps to follow in order to receive all the information about a vehicle, including the engine number, the name of the owner, the chassis number, etc. So, let us get started –
- Go to this website – https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Once you have loaded the website, enter the state code, RTO code, and the alphabets in the registration number’s first box. For instance, MH 50 XX
- In the second text box, you need to enter the numeric value from the registration number.
- Now, read the verification code from the image enter it in the box to check the status. MH 50 Karad RTO Code
How to Apply International Driving License in Maharashtra ;
- Step 1:
- Step 2:
FAQ ON Maharashtra RTO
Maharashtra RTO Code?
MH is belongs to Maharashtra registration
What is the Maharashtra RTO Code Office Contact Number?
The Contact No is 1800 120 8040
What is the official website of Maharashtra RTO office – Online service?
Maharashtra RTO Office (MH) Official website is https://transport.maharashtra.gov.in/1035/Home
What is RTO ?
RTO stands for Regional Transport Office
Car & Motorcycle Challan in Maharashtra How to Check ?
Visit the https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/ and Enter the Vehicle Number or Challan No and Submit.
This Page give you All The Information About the Maharashtra RTO, Contact Details, How to apply DL, Download the DL, Check the Car & Bike Owner Details, And Many More Services. Thankyou For Reading the Articles.