In This Article We are Discuss About All State Regional Transport Office (RTO) RTO stands for Regional Transport Office, an office that is responsible for managing a region’s transport. RTO’s have both public and private transport responsibilities like road traffic management, bus and train operations, air services, planning transport systems and road construction. RTO : Regional Transport Office
- Licence Test
- Book My HSRP
- Fancy Number
- Vahan Info
- Insurance Claim
- Vehicle Transfer
- International DL
- Insurances Bike
- Owner Details Bike
- Insurances Bike
- Slot Booking For DL
What is a RTO?
Regional Transport Offices (RTOs) are responsible for planning, regulating and implementing transport schemes in specified geographical areas.
How many RTO state codes are there in India?
There are different codes for each state in India, and you could see that on the number plate of the vehicle. Let’s take an example to illustrate. A car registered in Delhi, for example, will have a registration number that begins with DL. In the same way, you will notice that the registration number of the car registered in Madhya Pradesh begins with MP. As a result, each state has a different RTO Code. Below is a list of these RTO Vehicle Codes. All State RTO
|Locations||Vehicle Code||Locations||Vehicle Code|
|Andhra Pradesh||AP||Arunachal Pradesh||AR|
|Himachal Pradesh||HP||Jammu and Kashmir||JK|
What are the Activities performed by All State RTO Regional Transport Office ?
The Regional Transport Offices have a large set of responsibilities. If you want to learn about the activities they perform, read on.
- Vehicle registration for personal use as well as commercial use.
- Following the transfer of ownership of a vehicle or following the hypothecation of a mortgage.
- Licenses for public transit and freight transportation
- When the applicant has passed the test, he or she is issued a learner’s license and permanent license.
- Commercial drivers receive the badges along with their commercial driver’s license.
- Issuing international driving licenses.
- Maintaining the license database.
- Keeping track of vehicles registered with regional transport offices.
- Collection of Motor Vehicle Tax and Road Tax
- Verifying the validity of the insurance ands the PUC certificate.
- Vehicle inspection and certification of vehicle fitness.
All State Regional Transport Office Some main Services:
- How to Apply License Any State RTO.
- How to Book DL Slot Any State RTO
- Download Learning License/ Driving License Any State RTO.
- Change Address in Driving License Any State RTO.
- Apply For Duplicate Driving License Any State RTO
- Check the Vehicle Challan in Your Car, Bike Any State RTO .
- How to Check the Vehicle Owner details of Any State RTO
All State RTO Regional Transport Office is an important part of the transport sector in India. RTOs play an important role in the administration and regulation of bus, train, and taxi services within their respective regions. The full-form of a RTO is the Regional Transport office & You Also Know that RTO :Regional Transport Office.