RTO stands for Regional Transport Office, RTO Uttarakhanad an office that is responsible for managing a region’s transport. RTO’s have both public and private transport responsibilities like road traffic management, bus and train operations, air services, planning transport systems and road construction.
The Transport Department was constituted in 1945 under the provisions of Section 133 A of the Motor Vehicles’ Act 1939. Headed by the Transport Commissioner U.P, when Uttarakhand was a part of U.P. before 9th day of November 2000 i.e. the date of reorganization of U.P. As Uttarakhand State came into existence along with the Transport Department of Uttarakhand, headed by the Transport Commissioner, Uttarakhand.
Table of Contents
List of Regional Transport Office Under RTO Uttarakhand
|RTO CODE||RTO NAME|
Some of the most important Services Provide RTO Uttarakhand :
- Issuing Learner driving license and driving license
- Issuing Commercial driving license
- Issuing International driving license
- Registration of vehicles
- Re-registration of vehicles
- Issuing Fitness certificate for commercial vehicles
- Road tax payment – private and commercial
How to Apply Driving License in Uttarakhand RTO
Here are the steps you need to follow to apply online for a driving licence:
- Step 2: Fill all the details and submit the forms at the local RTO.
- Step 3: Submit all the necessary documents
- Step 4: Obtain a slot for the driving test
- Step 5: Once you have passed the test, you will get your license in 2 to 3 weeks
- Step 6: The form can be also submitted and uploaded online by following the below steps-
- Step 1: Visit sarathi.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Application for new DL’.
- Step 3: Click on ‘New driving license’
- Step 4: Enter all the required details and submit all the documents
- Step 5: You will be given an application number
- Step 6: You can also schedule your driving license test
- Step 7: Appear for the test on the given day
- Step 8: If you pass the test, you will receive your driving license in a few days ,UK 20 Ranikhet RTO Code
Uttarakhand (DL Test Question) Mock Test for Learning License.
- (1) Visit http://transport.uk.gov.in and Click on “Mock Test for Learner License”
- (2)On Sarathi Portal, Select “Uttarakhand” as state
- (3) Click on LLTES (STALL)
- (4) Select Mock Test for LL
- (5) Read Instructions before applying for the test
- (6) Enter your Application no., Date of birth, select language and Exam with or without audio option and click on sign in to participate in the test.
- More Information Click Here
How to Check the Vehicle Owner details of Uttarakhand ?
Find out here who the owner is, where you can contact them, and what you need to do next.
Steps to find Owner’s name, Engine Number, and Other Detailed information about any vehicle in UK
These are the steps to follow in order to receive all the information about a vehicle, including the engine number, the name of the owner, the chassis number, etc. So, let us get started –
- Go to this website – https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Once you have loaded the website, enter the state code, RTO code, and the alphabets in the registration number’s first box. For instance, UK 20 XX
- In the second text box, you need to enter the numeric value from the registration number.
- Now, read the verification code from the image enter it in the box to check the status.
FAQ ON UK Uttarakhand
Uttarakhand RTO Code?
UK is RTO Code of Uttrakhand
What is the Uttarakhand Office Contact Number?
The Contact No is
What is the official website of Uttarakhand RTO office – Online service?
Uttarakhand RTO Office (UK 20 ) Official website is https://transport.uk.gov.in/
What is RTO ?
RTO stands for Regional Transport Office
Check Car & Motorcycle Challan in Uttarakhand How to Check ?
Visit the https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/ and Enter the Vehicle Number or Challan No and Submit.
This Page give you All The Information About the Uttarakhand RTO, Contact Details, How to apply Driving License , Download the Driving License , Check the Car & Bike Owner Details, And Many More Services. Thankyou For Reading the Articles.