3 Method to Pay Muzaffarnagar Traffic Challan Online Payment, Challan Status, Pay E-Challan . also Check the Muzaffarnagar Challan Status. Muzaffarnagar E-Challan Payment. Muzaffarnagar Traffic Police Challan Penalties & Fees .Muzaffarnagar is an Uttar Pradesh district. E-challans are issued to all traffic violators in the same way that traditional challans are. With this system, your information is saved, and can be accessed easily by the authorities as well as you.
Muzaffarnagar UP Traffic Challan & E-Challan Status Online – Payment Information
E-challan: Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution/Online Challan Payment
How to Pay Muzaffarnagar Traffic Challan Online and Offline
These are the Method to Pay Traffic Challan Online Offline & Via a Parivahan App.
1. Muzaffarnagar Traffic Challan Online Payment Process
The Muzaffarnagar traffic challan can be paid either online or offline. There are many websites dedicated to transport in e-challan to make the transaction process easier. It is an easy payment method on the E-challan website.
Read More About Other State E challan Steps
Steps to Pay Muzaffarnagar Traffic Challan on e-challan Official Website
- Step 1: Go to the official website
- Step 2: Select ‘Check Challan Status’ from the drop-down menu under ‘Check Online Services’.
- Step 3: Enter the required details and cUPtcha.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Get Detail’.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Pay Now’ option.
- Step 6: Choose the mode of payment to pay challan fine. (SBI, PAYTM, CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD)
- Step 7: After completing the payment, you will receive a transaction ID, note it down for future reference.
2. Muzaffarnagar Traffic Challan Online Payment via M Parivahan App
- Firstly, Open the https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/ link page.
- On the page’s top left-hand side, select “Online Services” provided.
- Select “Check Challan Status” from the menu using the drop-down.
- The “Challan Number”, “Vehicle Number”, or “Driver License Number” should be entered in asked placeless.
- Click “Get Details” after entering the “Captcha” code exactly as it appears.
- Once the data has been shown, look up the traffic e-challan status in Noida.
- To make the payment, click the “Pay Now” option.
- Choose your preferred payment method and pay the fine amount of your challan.
3. Muzaffarnagar Traffic Challan Online Payment via UP Traffic Police Website
If you have been caught for a traffic violation and issued a challan, then visit the specified Traffic Police station in your city.
If you’ve received a letter from a traffic police station in your area, bring it with you and show them the letter. It is best to pay any pending fines or penalties as soon as possible.
If a person has no outstanding fines, avoid driving due to fines being barred from the license of points on their driving license in case they commit another offense.
Check Muzaffarnagar Traffic E-Challan Status Online
In order to check the status of a challan for a vehicle, simply enter the details by entering its number and registered telephone number. Entering these two fields will input all of the existing records as well as upcoming payments.
Step 1: Visit http://traffic.uppolice.gov.in/MyChallan
Step 2: Click on the ‘Check Challan Status’ tab.
Step 3: Enter your driving license, vehicle number or Challan Number on the newly opened page.
Step 4: Now, see all the challans against you in the given window along with the payment status. You can also Re-verify the Payment.
Muzaffarnagar Traffic Police Challan Penalties & Fees ?
As per the New Motor Vehicle Amendment Act, 2019. the following is the revised list of penalties and their fines as implemented by the Traffic Police:
|Violation of parking rules||For the 1st offense: 500|
For subsequent offense: 1500
|Provide driving license to another person.||For the 1st offense: 500|
For subsequent Offense: 1500
|Driving without Driving License||5000/-|
|Over-speeding||For light motor vehicle 2000|
For medium / heavy passenger/goods vehicle 4000
|Use of mobile phone while driving.||For the 1st offense: 1000|
For subsequent Offense: 10,000
|Driving without a valid certificate of fitness||For the 1st offense: 5000|
For subsequent Offense: 10000
|Driving without a safety belt||1000/-|
|Driving vehicle carrying a child without safety belt||1000/-|
|Triple-riding a motorcycle||1000/-|
|Driving without helmet||1000/-|
|Driving a vehicle without insurance||For the 1st offense: 2000|
For subsequent Offense: 4000
FAQs on Muzaffarnagar Traffic Challan
What Does Happen If You Don’t Pay E-Challan?
In case of failure to pay, your license is suspended. If you can’t be located after having the e-challan collected, the police will come in and take possession of it. 60 days Minimum
What is the official Website for E-challan Muzaffarnagar Traffic or Parivahan of Muzaffarnagar ?
What is a RTO Code of Muzaffarnagar
UP12 is a Muzaffarnagar RTO Code