Are you looking for a way to Download Tamil Nadu Duplicate RC Registration certificate or How to Get a Duplicate Vehicle Registration Certificate Tamil Nadu? , Print Duplicate RC – Tamil Nadu 2023 ,If so, you’re in luck! In this article, we’ll be discussing two different methods that you can use to download the Tamil Nadu RC online. We’ll also be exploring the pros and cons of each method to help you decide which one is best for your needs. Read on to learn more!
How to Download Tamil Nadu Duplicate RC Registration certificate Online PDF (Method 1)@ parivahan.gov.in
Tamil Nadu residents can now download their RC online through the official website of the Transport Department. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Visit the official website of the Transport Department at Vahan e-service webpage (https://parivahan.gov.in/)
- Select the State.
- Next, click on ‘Application for Duplicate Registration Certificate (RC) .
- Fill All the Details Vehicle Registration No. & Chassis Number (Last 5 Digit ) and Submit.
- Fill All the Details and Save the Form.
Once all the documents are submitted, you will be given a token and you need to wait for your turn. After your turn comes, pay the prescribed fee and get your hands on the hard copy of your registration certificate!
Read : How to change address in vehicle registration certificate RC in Tamil Nadu
How to Get a Duplicate Vehicle Registration Certificate Tamil Nadu Online (Method 2) Digilocker service
If you want to download your Tamil Nadu RC online, there are two methods you can use. This guide will show you how to use the second method.
Create a Digilocker account if you don’t already have one. All you need is your Aadhar card to create a Digilocker account.
- With your Aadhar card/mobile number and security pin, you can sign in directly if you already have an account.
- Click the Issued documents tab on the homepage.
- Select “Get more issued documents”.
- Choose the Ministry of Roads and Transport.
- Go to the “Registration of Vehicles” tab.
- Your vehicle’s registration number and chassis number should be entered.
- On the page that follows, click the Get Document option after submitting the details.
- You can now download your RC book in PDF format from the issued documents tab.
On the next page, you will be asked to enter your vehicle registration number. Enter this information and then click on the “Submit” button.
On the next page, you will be able to see your Tamil Nadu RC. Download this document and save it on your computer.
Read: How to get a Duplicate Vehicle Registration certificate RC in Tamil Nadu ?
FAQ On Download Tamil Nadu Duplicate RC
How can I download Tamil Nadu RC online?
To download Tamil Nadu RC online, you will need to follow these steps:
Visit the official website of the Transport Department of Tamil Nadu.
Click on the ‘Download Registration Certificate’ link given under the ‘Services’ section.
A new page will open where you will be required to enter your vehicle registration number and other details.
Enter the security code and click on the ‘Search’ button. Your registration certificate will be displayed on the screen. You can then take a printout or save it as a PDF for future reference.
How to download Tamil Nadu RC PDF online?
Use your Aadhaar card or phone number and security pin to log into your DigiLocker account.
On the home page, click the ‘Issued Documents’ tab.
Click on ‘Get More Issued Documents’.
You will see a list of government departments here.
Click on ‘Registration of Vehicles’.
What is the process for downloading RC from mParivahan in Tamil Nadu?
By logging in with your Aadhar number and entering your vehicle registration details, you can download the RC book online from DigiLocker.
The process of downloading Tamil Nadu RC is simple and can be done by following the steps mentioned above. After you have completed the registration process, Download Tamil Nadu Duplicate Registration certificate RC | How to Get a Duplicate Vehicle Registration Certificate Tamil Nadu | Print Duplicate RC – Tamil Nadu