RTO stands for Regional Transport Office, Arunachal Pradesh RTO Code Vehicle registration details & Contacts, Address Arunachal Pradesh an office that is responsible for managing a region’s transport. RTO’s have both public and private transport responsibilities like road traffic management, bus and train operations, air services, planning transport systems and road construction.
list of RTO Under RTO Arunachal Pradesh
|RTO Code||RTO Location|
|AR-02 Registration||RTO Yupia|
|AR-03 Registration||RTO Tawang|
|AR 04||RTO Bomdila|
|AR 05||RTO Seppa|
|AR 06||RTO Ziro|
|AR 07||RTO Daporijo|
|AR 08||RTO Aalo|
|AR 09||RTO Pasighat|
|AR 10||RTO Anini|
|AR 11||RTO Tezu|
|AR 12||RTO Changlang|
|AR 13||RTO Khonsa|
|AR 14||RTO Yingkiong|
|AR 15||RTO Kurung Kumey|
|AR 16||RTO Roing|
|AR 17||RTO Hawai|
Some of the most important Services Provide RTO:
- Issuing Learner driving license and driving license
- Issuing Commercial driving license
- Issuing International driving license
- of vehicles
- Re of vehicles
- Issuing Fitness certificate for commercial vehicles
- Road tax payment – private and commercial
Arunachal Pradesh RTO Office Services
The RTO Office in Kamle is part of the Arunachal Pradesh Ministry of Road Transport. AR provides the following services.
- Conduct driving tests & Providing the Driving License (LLR / DL)
- New vehicles registration
- Conducting vehicles fitness test and issue fitness certificate at RTO office
- Motor Cycle / Any Vehicle – Transfer of Ownership
- NOC Certificate for Registering the Vehicle at other State
How to Check the Vehicle Owner details & Rto vehicle registration details of Arunachal Pradesh ?
Find out here who the owner is, where you can contact them, and what you need to do next.
Steps to find Owner’s name, Engine Number, and Other Detailed information about any vehicle in AR Arunachal Pradesh
These are the steps to follow in order to receive all the information about a vehicle, including the engine number, the name of the owner, the chassis number, etc. So, let us get started –
- Go to this website – https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Once you have loaded the website, enter the state code, RTO code, and the alphabets in the registration number’s first box. For instance, AR XX
- In the second text box, you need to enter the numeric value from the registration number.
- Now, read the verification code from the image enter it in the box to check the status.
FAQ ON Arunachal Pradesh RTO
AR RTO Code ?
AR is belongs to Arunachal Pradesh
What is the Arunachal Pradesh RTO Code Office Contact Number?
The Contact No is
What is the official website of Arunachal Pradesh RTO office – Online service?
Arunachal Pradesh RTO Office (AR 23 ) Official website is http://arunachalipr.gov.in/
Which state RTO code is AR ?
Check Car & Motorcycle Challan in Arunachal Pradesh How to Check ?
Visit the https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/ and Enter the Vehicle Number or Challan No and Submit.
Which documents can be submitted as proof of residence for registration of a vehicle ?
Any one of the following documents can be produced in original or an attested copy thereof as proof of address:-
• Electoral Roll
• Life Insurance Policy
• Telephone Bill
• Electricity Charges Bill
• Identity Card issued to the Ex-serviceman by the Zila Sanik Board
• Income Tax Return
What is the duration of a permit ?
The permit is issued/renewed for a period of 5 years.
This Page give you All The Information About the Arunachal Pradesh RTO, Contact Details, How to apply Driving Licence , Download the Driving Licence , Check the Car & Bike Owner Details, And Many More Services. Thankyou For Reading the Articles.Check All the Arunachal Pradesh
|Official Website||Click Here|