this Page is Give to Information About How to Get International Driving License In Karnataka & Apply International Driving License Karnataka 2023 , Apply International Driving License In KA ,Please Read This Article to Better Help.
International driving licenses are compulsory in many countries. The International Driving License is a copy of your original driving license. It has the same categories and endorsements as your original license, including your photo, signature, and all other information. In this article we will tell you how to get International Driving License In Karnataka
Read Also: Claim Car Insurance After An Accident
What is an International Driving License in Karnataka
An international driving license (IDL) is a document that allows you to drive in other countries without having to take a driving test or carry a separate license for each country. The IDL is recognized in over 150 countries worldwide, making it a convenient way to travel.
To get an International Driving License in Karnataka, you must first have a valid driver’s license from your home country.
The International Driving License is valid for one year from the date of issue, after which it must be renewed. To renew your IDL, simply submit a new application with the required documents and fees.
Required Documents to Apply International Driving License in Karnataka
To apply for an international driving license in Karnataka, you will need to submit the following documents:
- 1. A valid Indian driver’s license
- 2. A completed application form
- 3. Two passport-sized photographs
- 4. A fee of Rs. 500/-
Read Also: Book Fancy Number Plate for Car & Bike
8 Simple Steps to apply International Driving License online In Karnataka
- First Step: Visit First, Parivahan website https://parivahan.gov.in/parivahan/ and open this website.
- Second Step: Select from the menu to online services -> Driving Licence Related Services.
- Third Step: Choose Your State Karnataka
- Fourth Step: Click the Apply for International Driving Permit (IDP)“ Button.
- Fifth Step: Enter “Driving Licence Number” and “Date of Birth” after click on “Get DL Details“
- Sixth Step: Next page to show your driving Licence details if your driving Licence details show then click on “Proceed“
- Seventh Step: Enter all details such as VISA country, Visa number and etc, After fill all details, click on confirm button.
- Eight Step: After application submit, you will go to RTO and submit document and fees or pay online.
Following are the stages for Application Submission in Services On Driving Licence in the following order
- 1. Fill Applicant/Request Details
- 2. Upload Documents
- 3. Upload Photo , Signature
- 4. Driving Licence Test Slot Booking -required only for Additional Endorsement of Driving Licence(AEDL)
- 5. Payment of Fee
- 6. Verify the Pay Status
- 7. Print the Receipt
Cost of Applying International Driving License in Karnataka
The cost of an international driving license in Karnataka can vary depending on the issuing authority. Typically, the cost is between Rs.500-Rs.1000. The license is valid for one year from the date of issue.
How to apply international driving license Karnataka offline?
- You need to visit your Your District RTO office, you Recived form for international driving license permit
- The application Form 2 fill all details or in writing to the RTO within whose jurisdiction the applicant resides, specifying the countries to be visited and the duration of stay etc.
- Fill form and submit to passport copy, Driving license copy, Valid visa or air ticket.
- After pay fees for international driving license in India and they give you license within 24 hrs. all process made offline.
If you’re planning on driving in Karnataka, you’ll need to get an international driving license. All you need to do is fill out an application form, pay the fee, and upload a photo of yourself. Your international driver’s license will be sent to you in the mail once your application has been processed.
FAQ on apply international driving license Karnataka 2023
How much validity of international driving license in india ?
1 year validity of international driving licence in india.
How much fees of international driving license in india ?
international driving license fees is Rs.1000.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Check Vahan Details||Click Here|