if You are Known the Process of Vehicle Ownership Transfer Online Ludhiana 2023 , Vehicle Transfer (Car, Bike) to one Person’s to other Person’s name Online
In the case of the vehicle owner’s death, their heirs can apply for the transfer of ownership online Ludhiana. Additionally, if you wish to buy or sell a car or bike in Ludhiana, you must transfer the ownership of the vehicle. The process that the heirs need to follow is as follows:
Table of Contents
What is a Transfer of Ownership in Ludhiana ?
A transfer of ownership is the process of changing the legal owner of a vehicle. In Ludhiana, the process of transferring ownership of a vehicle can be done online. Vehicle Transfer (Car, Bike) to one Person’s to other Person’s name Online.
The process requires the following steps:
- 1. The current owner of the vehicle will need to fill out an application for a change of ownership with the Ludhiana Transport Department.
- 2. The completed application will need to be submitted to the Transport Department, along with the required documents.
- 3. Once the application and documents have been received, the Transport Department will issue a new registration certificate in the name of the new owner.
- 4. The new owner will then need to pay the applicable fees and taxes, and submit the required paperwork to the Ludhiana RTO (Regional Transport Office).
- The entire process of transferring ownership of a vehicle in Ludhiana can be completed online, without having to visit any government offices in person.
Read Also: Claim Car Insurance After An Accident
How to Vehicle Ownership Transfer Online in Ludhiana
In Ludhiana, the process of transferring ownership of a vehicle is simple and can be done online. Follow the steps below to complete the process:
- 1. The first step is to visit the official website of the State Transport Department of Ludhiana.
- 2. Select Your State and On the homepage,
- 3. you will find a link for “Transfer of Ownership” under the “Online Services” section. Click on this link.
- 4. After filling in all the required details, click on the “Verify Details” button.
- 5. On the next page, you will be asked to select the type of vehicle you want to transfer ownership of. Select the appropriate option and Fill this Form Properly and Processed For Payment.
- 6. In the next step, you will be required to enter the details of the person to whom you want to transfer ownership of the vehicle. Once again, make sure all the details are accurate and click on “Submit” for final confirmation.
8. On successful completion of all these steps, you will receive.
Read Also: Book Fancy Number Plate for Car & Bike
Process of pay pending tax of vehicle in Ludhiana Online
- After Filling the Form You Will Pay You Vehicle tax , Open the State Transport site. Enter the Registration Number, Choose State , And RTo.
- Click on Service and Pay you Tax
- Enter the Vehicle Registration Number & Chassis Number
Finally Your are Complete the Process of Vehicle Ownership Transfer Online in Ludhiana
Required Documentation for Vehicle Ownership Transfer Online in Ludhiana
If you are planning to sell your vehicle in Ludhiana, you will need to complete the following documentation:
- 1. A duly filled-in Form 28 & Form 29 – Notice of Transfer of Ownership of a Motor Vehicle. This form can be obtained from the Ludhiana Regional Transport Office (RTO) where the vehicle is registered.
- 2. A duly filled-in Form 31 & Form 32 – Application for Registration of a Motor Vehicle. This form can also be obtained from the RTO where the vehicle is registered.
- 3. The original Certificate of Registration (RC) book of the vehicle.
- 4. The original emission certificate, if applicable.
- 5. A valid insurance certificate for the vehicle.
- 6. A valid pollution under control certificate for the vehicle.
- The transfer fee as applicable, which can be paid in cash or by demand draft drawn in favour of ‘The Secretary, State Transport Authority, Ludhiana’.
- A fee of Rs.150/- in case of two wheelers and Rs.300/- in case of motor car is required to be paid as transfer fee.
FAQs on Vehicle Ownership Transfer Online Ludhiana
What is the Price for transfer of ownership of a vehicle in Ludhiana 2023 ?
The Vehicle Ownership Transfer Online in Ludhiana costs starting from Rs.300 to Rs.2000, depending upon the vehicle’s age and RTO.
What is vehicle ownership transfer?
Vehicle ownership transfer is a process in which the ownership of a vehicle is transferred from one person to another.
When is vehicle ownership transfer required?
Vehicle ownership transfer is required in several situations such as buying or selling a used vehicle, inheriting a vehicle after the owner’s death, or transferring ownership due to a change in address or name.
What documents are required for vehicle ownership transfer?
The documents required for vehicle ownership transfer include the original RC book, sale agreement or gift deed, insurance policy, pollution certificate, and address and identity proof of the buyer and seller.
Can vehicle ownership transfer be done online?
Yes, in many states including Ludhiana, vehicle ownership transfer can be done online through the respective state transport department’s website.
How much time does it take for vehicle ownership transfer?
The time taken for vehicle ownership transfer varies depending on the state and the completeness of the required documents. Typically, the process takes between 7 to 15 days.
Is it necessary to pay any fees for vehicle ownership transfer?
Yes, fees need to be paid for vehicle ownership transfer. The fees vary depending on the state and the type of vehicle being transferred.
Can vehicle ownership transfer be done without an NOC?
No, an NOC or No Objection Certificate is a mandatory document required for vehicle ownership transfer. The NOC certifies that the vehicle is free of any dues or pending challans.
This Page is Vehicle Ownership Transfer Online in Ludhiana and Vehicle Transfer (Car, Bike) to one Person’s to other Person’s name Online.