if You Belongs to Haryana and Your RTO belong to HR 70 Chandigarh RTO Code Vehicle registration & Contacts details : we have Provide all the Details of These Services: Vehicle registration ,Contacts details , RC, HR 70 RTO Driving Licence, HR 70 RTO International Driving Licence, HR 70 RTO Car & Bike Owner Details, and Insurance it is Good for you.
You can register your own vehicle and commercial vehicle at Haryana Chandigarh Regional Transport Office (RTO) including motor cycles (two wheelers and three wheelers, Four Wheelers).
|State Transport Code||HR|
17C Chandigarh, Haryana-160017
|RTO / Registration Office||,Haryana|
|Office Telephone No||0172- 2700029|
Table of Contents
HR 70 RTO Chandigarh rto office Services With Time :
The RTO Office in Chandigarh is part of the Haryana Ministry of Road Transport. The Motor Vehicle Act 1993 under the provisions of Section and according to this act, all motor vehicles must be registered at the concerned RTO office and be insured. Transport Department of Haryana .
Services At HR 70 Chandigarh RTO Code
|Sr. No.||Name of Services||Time Line (day’s)|
|1||(i) Issuance of Learner Driving License||7|
|2||(II) Issuance of Permanent Driving License||10|
|3||(iii) Renewal of Driving License||37|
|4||(iv) Issuance of Duplicate driving license||10|
|5||(v) Endorsement of new class in Driving License||10|
|6||Issuance of Conductor License||7|
|7||(i) Registration of New Vehicles (VAHAN)||15|
|8||Issuance of Goods Carriage permit||10|
|9||Dealer Point Temporary Registration||2|
|10||Registration of vehicle through Dealer (Nontransport)||18|
|11||(ii) Transfer of ownership||37|
|12||(iii) Issuance of NOC||7|
|13||( iv) Issuance of duplicate RC||10|
|14||( v) Tax Clearance Certificate||7|
|15||( vi) HPA Addition/ Deletion||10|
|17||Renewal of Conductor License||7|
|18||Conversion of vehicle (from non-transport to transport)||15|
|19||Conversion of vehicle (Transport to non-transport)||15|
|20||Change of address in Registration Certificate||10|
|21||Change of Address in Permit||10|
|22||Application for Fitness Certificate||30|
|23||Duplicate Fitness Certificate||30|
|24||Alteration of vehicle||30|
|25||Change of address on Driving License||10|
|26||Change of Address in Learner License||7|
How to Check the Vehicle Owner details & Rto vehicle registration details of HR 70 Chandigarh , Haryana ?
Find out here who the owner is, where you can contact them, and what you need to do next.
Steps to find Owner’s name, Engine Number, and Other Detailed information about any vehicle in HR 70
These are the steps to follow in order to receive all the information about a vehicle, including the engine number, the name of the owner, the chassis number, etc. So, let us get started –
- Go to this website – https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Once you have loaded the website, enter the state code, RTO code, and the alphabets in the registration number’s first box. For instance, HR 70 XX
- In the second text box, you need to enter the numeric value from the registration number.
- Now, read the verification code from the image enter it in the box to check the status.
How to Book HSRP Number Plate in HR 70 Chandigarh ?
HSRP is High Security Registration Plate
- Step 1 : Visit the https://haryanatransport.gov.in/en
- Step 2 :Click here to HSRP Plate Status
- Step 3 :Click Here Pay Online Payment of HSRP Plate.
- Step 4 : Fill the Form.
- Step 5 Print the Receipt.
- Click Here for More Information
How to Apply Driving Licence in HR 70 RTO Chandigarh
Here are the steps you need to follow to apply online for a driving licence:
- Step 2: Fill all the details and submit the forms at the local RTO.
- Step 3: Submit all the necessary documents
- Step 4: Obtain a slot for the driving test
- Step 5: Once you have passed the test, you will get your license in 2 to 3 weeks
- Step 6: The form can be also submitted and uploaded online by following the below steps-
- Step 1: Visit sarathi.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Application for new DL’.
- Step 3: Click on ‘New Driving Licence’
- Step 4: Enter all the required details and submit all the documents
- Step 5: You will be given an application number
- Step 6: You can also schedule your Driving Licence test
- Step 7: Appear for the test on the given day
- Step 8: If you pass the test, you will receive your Driving Licence in a few days ,HR 70 Chandigarh RTO Code
HR 70 Chandigarh (DL Test Question) Mock Test for Learning License.
- (1) Visit http://transport.HR 70.gov.in and Click on “Mock Test for Learner License”
- (2)On Sarathi Portal, Select “Haryana” as state
- (3) Click on LLTES (STALL)
- (4) Select Mock Test for LL
- (5) Read Instructions before applying for the test
- (6) Enter your Application no., Date of birth, select language and Exam with or without audio option and click on sign in to participate in the test.
- More Information Click Here
FAQ ON HR 70 RTO
HR 70 RTO Code ?
HR 70 is belongs to Chandigarh registration and the address is Chandigarh , Haryana
What is the HR 70 Chandigarh RTO Code Office Contact Number?
The Contact No is 0172- 2700029
What is the official website of HR 70 Chandigarh RTO office – Online service?
Haryana RTO Office (HR 70 ) Official website is https://haryanatransport.gov.in/
Which state RTO code is HR ?
Check Car & Motorcycle Challan in HR 70 Chandigarh How to Check ?
Visit the https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/ and Enter the Vehicle Number or Challan No and Submit.
Which documents can be submitted as proof of residence for registration of a vehicle ?
Any one of the following documents can be produced in original or an attested copy thereof as proof of address:-
• Electoral Roll
• Life Insurance Policy
• Telephone Bill
• Electricity Charges Bill
• Identity Card issued to the Ex-serviceman by the Zila Sanik Board
• Income Tax Return
What is the duration of a permit ?
The permit is issued/renewed for a period of 5 years.
This Page give you All The Information About the HR 70 Chandigarh RTO, Contact Details, How to apply Driving Licence , Download the Driving Licence , Check the Car & Bike Owner Details, And Many More Services. Thankyou For Reading the Articles.