RTO stands for Regional Transport Office, RTO Haryana Full Details, RC, DL ,Contacts Details: an office that is responsible for managing a region’s transport. RTO’s have both public and private transport responsibilities like road traffic management, bus and train operations, air services, planning transport systems and road construction.
List of Regional Transport Office Under RTO Haryana
Some of the most important Services Provide RTO Haryana :
- Issuing Learner driving license and driving license
- Issuing Commercial driving license
- Issuing International driving license
- Registration of vehicles
- Re-registration of vehicles
- Issuing Fitness certificate for commercial vehicles
- Road tax payment – private and commercial
How to Book HSRP Number Plate in Haryana ?
HSRP is High Security Registration Plate
- Step 1 : Visit the https://haryanatransport.gov.in/en
- Step 2 :Click here to HSRP Plate Status
- Step 3 :Click Here Pay Online Payment of HSRP Plate.
- Step 4 : Fill the Form.
- Step 5 Print the Receipt.
- Click Here for More Information
How to Apply Driving Licence in Haryana
Here are the steps you need to follow to apply online for a driving licence:
- Step 2: Fill all the details and submit the forms at the local RTO.
- Step 3: Submit all the necessary documents
- Step 4: Obtain a slot for the driving test
- Step 5: Once you have passed the test, you will get your license in 2 to 3 weeks
- Step 6: The form can be also submitted and uploaded online by following the below steps-
- Step 1: Visit sarathi.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on ‘Application for new DL’.
- Step 3: Click on ‘New Driving Licence’
- Step 4: Enter all the required details and submit all the documents
- Step 5: You will be given an application number
- Step 6: You can also schedule your Driving Licence test
- Step 7: Appear for the test on the given day
- Step 8: If you pass the test, you will receive your Driving Licence in a few days ,HR 95 Sampla RTO Code
Haryana (DL Test Question) Mock Test for Learning License.
- (1) Visit http://transport.HR 95.gov.in and Click on “Mock Test for Learner License”
- (2)On Sarathi Portal, Select “Haryana” as state
- (3) Click on LLTES (STALL)
- (4) Select Mock Test for LL
- (5) Read Instructions before applying for the test
- (6) Enter your Application no., Date of birth, select language and Exam with or without audio option and click on sign in to participate in the test.
- More Information Click Here
FAQ ON Haryana RTO
Haryana RTO Code ?
HR is belongs to Haryana registration and the address is Haryana
What is the Haryana RTO Code Office Contact Number?
The Contact No is 0172- 2700029
What is the official website of Haryana RTO office – Online service?
Haryana RTO Office (HR ) Official website is https://haryanatransport.gov.in/
Which state RTO code is HR ?
Check Car & Motorcycle Challan in Haryana How to Check ?
Visit the https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in/ and Enter the Vehicle Number or Challan No and Submit.
Which documents can be submitted as proof of residence for registration of a vehicle ?
Any one of the following documents can be produced in original or an attested copy thereof as proof of address:-
• Electoral Roll
• Life Insurance Policy
• Telephone Bill
• Electricity Charges Bill
• Identity Card issued to the Ex-serviceman by the Zila Sanik Board
• Income Tax Return
What is the duration of a permit ?
The permit is issued/renewed for a period of 5 years.