Are You Searching the Top 20 Telangana Driving & Learning Licence Online Test Question and Answer Hindi and English Medium ? So, I hope You Fill The Driving Licence Form Properly , and First Step is Giving the Learning Licence Online Test.
Then you are Right place to Download there Telangana DL Question Paper in PDF, With Solution You can Download and Read Online As Your Wish. Our Team RTO Services Collect all the Sample Paper for Driving Licence Test Related. Top 20 Telangana Driving & Learning Licence Online Test Question , TS license download
Download Telangana TS driving Licence download pdf , Apply For Duplicate Driving License Download In Telangana
Telangana Driving license exams are conducted by the Regional Transport Office. To pass the Learner’s Licence exam, candidates must take the RTO online test series. You can understand the level of difficulty of the actual exam by taking the Telangana Driving & Learning Licence Online Test Questions
|RTO||Regional Transport Office|
|DTO||District Transport Office|
|RTA||Regional Transport Authority|
Online mock tests are available here for candidates who are preparing for the RTO LLR exam. Based on the latest syllabus and exam pattern, it is created by experts. Top 20 Telangana DL & Learning Licence Online Test Questions
Read More Articles:
Top 20 Questions for Telangana Driving & Learning Licence Online Test Question with Answers
These are Important Question on the Top 20 Telangana DL & Learning Licence Online Test Questions :
Question 1:You are approaching a narrow bridge, another vehicle is about to enter the bridge from opposite side you
• Increase the speed and try to cross the bridge as fast as possible
• Put on the head light and pass the bridge
• Wait till the other vehicle crosses the bridge and then proceed Answer: 3
Question 2: When a vehicle is involved in an accident causing injury to any person
• Take the vehicle to the nearest police station and report the accident
• Stop the vehicle and report to the police station
• Take all reasonable steps to secure medical attention to the injured and report to the nearest police
station within 24 hours Answer 3
Telangana Driving & Learning Licence Online Test Question
Question 3: When a vehicle approaches an unguarded railway level crossing, before crossing it, the driver shall
• Stop the vehicle on the left side of the road, get down from the vehicle, go to the railway track, and
ensure that no train or trolley is coming from either side
• Sound horn and cross the track as fast as possible
• Wait till the train passes Answer 1
Question 4: Honking is prohibited near
- Places of religious worship such as Temple, Mosque and Churches
- Hospitals, Court of Law
- Near Police Stations Answer 2
Question 5: Rear view mirror is utilized for
- Watching traffic that is approaching from behind
- Watching back seat passengers
- Car decor Answer 1
Question 6: In a road without footpath, the pedestrians
• Should walk on the left side of the road
• Should walk on the right side of the road
• May walk on either side of the road Answer 2
Question 7 Free passage should be given to the following types of vehicles
• Police vehicles.
• Ambulance and fire service vehicles
• Express, Super Express buses
Question 9:Parking a vehicle in front of entrance to hospital
• Proper if NO PARKING sign is not provided
Question 10: Where the slippery road sign is seen on the road, the driver shall
• reduce the speed by changing the gear
• apply brake
• proceed in the same speed
Question 11: Rear view mirror is used
• for seeing face
• for watching the traffic approaching from behind
• for seeing the back seat passenger
Question 12: Parking is permitted
• In turnings
• On foot paths
• Where parking is not prohibited
Question 13: When fuel is filled in a vehicle
• shall not check air pressure
• shall not smoke
• shall not use any light of the vehicle
Question 14: The pedestrians shall not cross the road at sharp bends or very near to a stopped vehicle. Why?
• Inconvenience to other vehicles.
• Inconvenience to other road users.
• Drivers of other vehicles coming at a distance may not see persons crossing the road.
Some Question On Sign Based in Telangana Driving & Learning Licence Online Test Questions
Question 1: Which Sign denotes “Compulsory Cycle Track” ?
Question 2: Which Sign denotes “Cycle Crossing” ?
Question 3: Which Sign denotes “Major Road Ahead”
Papers Meaning of road signs
Telangana Driving & Learning Licence Online Test Questions Examination Pattern :
RTO Exam Format
|No. of Questions||20 questions.|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).|
|Test Duration||20 Minutes.|
|RTO Written Test Language||English/Hindi/State-wise languages.|
FAQ on Telangana Driving & Learning Licence Online Test Question
Telangana Driving & Learning Licence Online Test Questions Available ?
Yes, you can give the learner’s licence test online.
How many questions are in Learning Licence test?
Probably 15, A total of 15 multiple choice questions
How difficult is the learners license test?
It is Not to Difficult
How to get driving license in Telangana TS ?
Here are the steps you need to follow to apply online for a driving Licence:
Step 1:Visit https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice/stateSelection.do
Step 2: Fill all the details and submit the forms at the local RTO.
Step 3: Submit all the necessary documents
Step 4: Obtain a slot for the driving test
Step 5: Once you have passed the test, you will get your license in 2 to 3 weeks
After reading this article I hope you get all information about the Telangana Driving & Learning Licence Online Test Question if you have any issue then you can ask in the comments section.